MATRICES AND OPERATORS
Saturday, May 24, 2008
UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG
The purpose of the workshop is to stimulate research and foster
interaction of researchers interested in matrix theory, operator theory,
and their applications. Hopefully, the informal workshop atmosphere will
ensure the exchange of ideas from different research areas.
Previous MAO workshops.
- University of Hong Kong, April 13-14, 2007.
Organizers: Jor-Ting Chan, Chi-Kwong Li, and Tin-Yau Tam.
- University of Hong Kong, July 13-14, 2007.
Organizers: Jor-Ting Chan, Chi-Kwong Li, and Yiu-Tung Poon.
There will be no registration fees for the workshop.
(Registration form is at the end of this web page.)
- To confirm your participation and
reserve your accommodation : April 15, 2008.
- To submit the title and abstract of your talk : April 30, 2008.
- Jor-Ting Chan, University of Hong Kong.
- Chi-Kwong Li, College of William and Mary.
- Tin-Yau Tam, Auburn University.
- Jor-Ting Chan, University of Hong Kong. (Organizer)
- Kong Chan, Hong Kong Institute of Education.
- Xiaoshan Chen, South China Normal University.
- Che-Man Cheng, Macau University.
- Mao-Ting Chien, Soochow University.
- Hwa-Long Gau, National Central University.
- Chi-Kwong Li, College of William and Mary. (Organizer)
- Nung-Sing Sze, University of Connecticut.
- Bit-Shun Tam, Tamkang University.
- Tin-Yau Tam, Auburn University. (Organizer).
- Nam-Kiu Tsing, University of Hong Kong.
- Yimin Wei, Fudan University.
- Ngai-Ching Wong, National Sun Yet-Sen University.
- Weiwei Xu, South China Normal Uinversity.
Schedule and Abstracts
Please fill out the following form and send it by e-mail to Jor-Ting Chan
(jtchan at hku dot hk)
A Workshop on Matrices and Operators
Name and E-mail:
Will you present a paper?
If YES, please provide an abstract by April 30, 2007
See you in Hong Kong!