1. A construction of an infinite family of 2-arc transitive polygonal graphs of arbitrary odd girth, Journal of Combinatorial Theory Series A 117 (6), 2010, 783–789.
2. A construction of an infinite family of 2-arc transitive polygonal graphs of arbitrary even girth, Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics 33 (1), 2011, 95–109.
3. A note on the girth-doubling construction for polygonal graphs (with Ákos Seress), Journal of Graph Theory 68, 2011, 246–254.
4. The locally 2-arc transitive graphs admitting an almost simple group of Suzuki type, Journal of Combinatorial Theory Series A 119, 2012, 949–976.
5. A family of near-polygonal graphs of valency 10 (with Ákos Seress), Annals of Combinatorics 16, 2012, 891–903.
6. AS-Configurations and skew-translation generalised quadrangles (with John Bamberg and Stephen Glasby), Journal of Algebra 421, 2015, 311–330.
7. A construction of a partial difference set in the extraspecial groups of order p3 with exponent p2, Designs, Codes and Cryptography 75 (2), 237–242.
8. On 2-arc-transitive graphs of order kpn (with Luke Morgan and Gabriel Verret), Journal of Combinatorial Theory Series B 117, 2016, 77–87.
9. A note on relative hemisystems of Hermitian generalised quadrangles (with John Bamberg and Melissa Lee), Designs, Codes and Cryptography 81 (1), 2016, 131–144.
10. Locally 3-arc transitive regular covers of complete bipartite graphs, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 23 (2), 2016, Paper 2.18, 20 pp.
11. On the covering number of symmetric groups having degree divisible by six, Discrete Mathematics 339 (11), 2016, 2593–2604.
12. On the covering number of small symmetric groups and some sporadic simple groups (with Luise-Charlotte Kappe and Daniela Nikolova-Popova), Groups Complexity Cryptology 8 (2), 2016, 135–154. Files related to this paper can be found here.
13. A classification of finite antiflag-transitive generalized quadrangles (with John Bamberg and Cai Heng Li), Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, 370 (3), 2018, 1551–1601.
14. The circular altitude of a graph (with John Bamberg, Brian Corr, Alice Devillers, Dan Hawtin, and Irene Pivotto), Australasian Journal of Combinatorics, 72 (2), 2018, 357–368.
15. On the covering number of S14 (with Ryan Oppenheim), Involve, 12 (1), 2019, 89–96.
16. On generalized quadrangles with a point regular group of automorphisms, European Journal of Combinatorics, 79, 2019, 60–74.
17. Transitive PSL(2,11)-invariant arcs in PG(4,q) (with Torger Olson), Designs, Codes and Cryptography, to appear.
18. Improved User-Private Information Retrieval via Finite Geometry (with Oliver Gnilke, Marcus Greferath, Camilla Hollanti, Guillermo Nuñez Ponasso, and Padraig Ó Catháin), Designs, Codes and Cryptography, to appear.
19. Spectra of Hadamard matrices (with Ronan Egan and Padraig Ó Catháin), Australasian Journal of Combinatorics, to appear.
20. Graphs that contain multiply transitive matchings (with Alex Schaefer), submitted.
21. Reachable pairs in digraphs and zero pattern matrix rings (with Nicholas Werner), submitted.
22. On integers that are covering numbers of groups (with Martino Garonzi and Luise-Charlotte Kappe), submitted.
23. On prime order automorphisms of generalized quadrangles (with Santana Afton), submitted.
24. Locally 2-transitive generalized quadrangles (with John Bamberg and Cai Heng Li).
25. Locally s-arc transitive graphs arising from the product action (with Michael Giudici).
26. Homomorphisms of matrix algebras and constructions of Butson-Hadamard matrices (with Padraig Ó Catháin).
27. On groups that are realizable as unit groups of rings (with Nicholas Werner).
Back to my home page